Interested in becoming a CAPPA Certified Childbirth Educator?
CAPPA Childbirth Educator Training
November 15 and 16, 2008
Bedford, MA 01730
Trainer: Julie Brill, CCCE
This workshop equals 16 contact hours of continuing education.
To register visit www.wellpregnancy.com or call 781-275-6564
Space is limited!
*Why wait--get certified!*
- Teach parents proven pain-coping practices
- Learn to meet the needs of various types of learners
- Demonstrate simple ways to improve prenatal nutrition
- Describe the fundamentals of labor and birth
- Identify ways to prepare birth partners
- Use the risk/benefit model to teach interventions and pain meds
- Prepare Parents for Postpartum and Possible Unexpected Outcomes
- Market your services
CAPPA certified professionals aim to empower, connect and advocate for families in the childbearing year. CAPPA seeks to forge positive and productive relationships between organizations that support healthy, informed family choices. The organization consists of a leadership board, regional representatives, trainers, mentors, advisors and its membership. CAPPA is the most comprehensive pregnancy, childbirth and postpartum organization available.