Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Offered in Southern California and via Online Seminar.
Over the course of three hours, "The Truth About
VBAC (Vaginal Birth After Cesarean)" provides
women with a comprehensive analysis of their options
as well as the encouragement they need to successfully
• Repeat Cesarean vs. VBAC Realities
• Risks of Hospital vs. Out-of-Hospital Birth
• How to Find a VBAC Supportive OB or Midwife
• Hospital VBAC Strategies
• Factors of Uterine Rupture
• The Marketing of “Risk”
• Maternal & Infant Outcomes
• Elements of VBAC success
• Benefits of Spontaneous Vaginal Birth
• VBAC Ban Rationale & Rebuttal
• History of VBAC – From the Encouraged to "Unsafe"
Click here for class and online seminar schedules, and to register.