Help new families get off to a great start, become a postpartum doula.
Event: CAPPA Postpartum Doula Training in California
Dates: October 24-25, 2009
Times: 9am-5:30pm both days
Location: Valencia, CA
If you want to expand your doula business, earn extra income, and continue supporting families as they become new parents, become a Postpartum Doula. Postpartum doulas are in high-demand and provide new families with support that is invaluable.
• The Scope of Practice for Postpartum Doulas
• How to work with various kinds of families
• How to encourage the new family to bond with their newborn
• Understanding the newborn
• How to work with and support breastfeeding families, with the most recent, up-to date information
• How to care for new mothers
• Supporting the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of a new mother
• How to support and educate other family members
• How to teach families various baby care techniques
• Baby calming and soothing techniques
• The different types of postpartum mood disorders, with up-to date information on the latest discoveries in this field • Supporting new families through loss and grief
• How to create resource lists for your clients
• How to create contracts and other professional documents
• How to market your business
• How to create realistic schedules
• The CAPPA Postpartum Doula Certification Process
• And much, much more
Training fee is $350.00 and includes the training manual.
NOTE: Certification packets, CAPPA Membership Fees, Videos, Books and Exam Processing Fees are NOT included.
Need to pay with credit card? No problem. You can pay for your training through Paypal. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
In Due Time Doula Services
CD, CPD, CPD-Trainer, CCCE, CLE
CAPPA Postpartum Doula Trainer for California
Upcoming Postpartum Doula Trainings
October 24-25, 2009 Valencia, CA
February 20-21, 2010 Valencia, CA