Follow your heart - Train to be a Labor Doula!
Attend the CAPPA Labor Doula Training in Boulder, Colorado
You will learn:
- Labor Support Strategies for Un-Medicated & Medicated Mothers
- Understanding Interventions, Hospital Procedures, & Informed Consent
- Maximizing Prenatals & Postpartums
- Effective Advocacy & Communication Skills
- Planning a Successful Start for your Doula Business
- Marketing, Networking, & Working in the Doula Community
- Much, much more
Space is limited
Dates: October 24 - 25, 2009
Times: Saturday & Sunday, 8:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Location: Boulder, Colorado
Payment plans & partial scholarships are available.
For more information or registration, visit www.rockymountaindoula.com.
Questions? Contact the trainer at rockymountaindoula at comcast dot net.
Ana M. Hill, CLD, CLE, CCCE
CAPPA Faculty Member- www.cappa.net
Labor Doula Trainer