Last days to sign up for the Prenatal Yoga Teachers Training August 13-16th! Course cost is $300.00 and includes 4 Day training, morning snack, prenatal teacher manual, local resource list and the opportunity to train with experience Prenatal Educators Claire Kadlecek and Laurel Wilson. Attendees also have the opportunity to have sessions with other local professionals such as:
Miranda Cacek teaching massage for yoga
Local acupuncturist teaching acupressure for pregnancy
Local physical therapist on the anatomy of prenatal yoga
We will also be facilitating one session in watsu pool at the Healing Consulate Center.
* Limbs of yoga as they relate to the prenatal period
* Chakras and their correspondence to pregnancy and the developing baby
* Meditation and Visualization
* Postures for each trimester and postpartum
* Practice teaching to actual pregnant mothers
* Facilitation of YogaTalk
* Suggestions for prenatal discomforts such as aromatherapy, acupressure, massage, help for sciatica and low back pain, etc.
* Contraindications for pregnancy
* Marketing yourself as a prenatal yoga teacher
CE's and certification available. Payment plans available.
To register, visit http://aspectsofyoga.com/registration.aspx
For ore info see www.motherjourney.com or email Laurel at firstname.lastname@example.org.