Friday, February 26, 2010
CAPPA Childbirth Educator Training
May 1 and 2, 2010
Trainer: Julie Brill, CCCE
This workshop equals 16 contact hours of continuing education.
To register visit www.wellpregnancy.com or call 781-275-6564 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Space is limited!
*Why wait--get certified!*
- Teach parents proven pain-coping practices
- Learn to meet the needs of various types of learners
- Demonstrate simple ways to improve prenatal nutrition
- Describe the fundamentals of labor and birth
- Identify ways to prepare birth partners
- Use the risk/benefit model to teach interventions and pain meds
- Prepare Parents for Postpartum and Possible Unexpected Outcomes
- Market your services
CAPPA is a non-profit international organization that was founded in 1998 to offer the highest level of professional membership and training to childbirth educators, lactation educators, labor doulas, antepartum doulas and postpartum doulas. CAPPA offers the highest level of evidence-based training available and is the fastest growing childbirth education and doula organization in the world. Membership entitles you to many benefits including free conferences. It is the most comprehensive pregnancy, childbirth and postpartum organization available, caring for women before, during, and after birth through education and support. CAPPA offers accelerated childbirth educator certification programs.