v articles can be 400-1000 words in length
v must site sources
v must own the publishing writes
v may supplement articles with photographs
v deadlines: January 15th April 15th July 15th October 14th
· optimal fetal positioning
· a synopsis of current studies
· postpartum depression
· infant/newborn care
· lactation support
· optimal birthing positions
· nutrition during pregnancy
· nutrition during lactation
· business tips
· teen education and support during pregnancy, childbirth, and in the postpartum period
· breastfeeding the adopted baby
· breastfeeding with a handicap or disease
we would also like to see other childbirth and postpartum related topics
additionally we publish artwork, poetry, and photographs
Suggestions for Louise DeLaney’s Spotlight can be e-mailed to email@example.com; all suggestions must be a member of CAPPA.
Please visit http://www.cappa.net/quarterly.php for more information about the CAPPA Quarterly, and to read our back and current issues.
Please e-mail materials or enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org, with ‘CAPPA Quarterly’ as the subject.