Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What is a Staging Area and Why You Need One

I read about a 'staging area' on the blog "How To" Homemaker. I liked the tip and thought my readers would like the information too. I have pasted a couple paragraphs below and a link to the blog so you can read the entire piece. ~Michelle

My kids started back to school last week so we set up our staging area once again and I got to thinking how this really helps with organiation and how if you don't have one, you can see the benefits to incorporate it into your home.

What a staging area is: For us, it is a corner in our family room where we set up a folding table that is about 5 feet long. It is a small space that is easily accessable yet out of the way. I've heard of people using a guest bathtub that is rarely used as a staging area or even a corner in the garage.

Click here to read this article in its intirety

No comments: